Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello out there! Working from home has so many benefits. I really enjoy myself for the simple fact that I am able to make my own schedule, take a day off when I need to handle personal business, and the greatest perk is that I get to create my own paycheck. I know it's a paradigm shift for most people, but once you get all of the information such as tax advantages, etc, you will never want to work outside of your home again. I personally realized that I simply needed a total mind transformation and a willingness to think outside of the box. 

It's amazing to me how I realized that self-employment is the way to go. I actually found myself searching the internet and actually ran across a really GREAT work from home job. This job is totally legitimate and the awesome news is that this position is absolutely FREE to join. These companies will NEVER ask you for one red cent. I know what you're thinking. "What is this guy getting at? "Will he just say it?" I am talking about an inbound call center position. I get paid daily through my Paypal account by simply taking inbound calls to my cell phone helping others find work. It's just that simple. If you have a lap top, desk top, an internet connection, like to talk to people on the phone, and possess a want to attitude, you can do this job. I actually made over $220 my very first day on the phones. I work four days per week and can work when and where ever i want to do so. This is a genuine opportunity to work with major companies such as Walmart, Macy's, Target, Free Credit Score.com, My Score.com, Go Daddy.com, and the list continues. You also gain an opportunity to help others not only find dependable work, but teach them to do the same as well.

Wow! That is absolutely rewarding in itself. If you are out of work, or simply looking to supplement your existing income, this is for you. Simply go here, watch the video, register, follow a few EASY steps, and make your own schedule. I WANT TO START TAKING CALLS FOR MONEY NOW!!!!!!!!









The work at home phenomenon has been the carrot that the horse (society) has been running after for over two decades now. People have been researching the best method to make this happen for themselves from online affiliate sales to network marketing and the list goes on. Every time I turn around, there's a brand new start up company professing that their system works and it's just too easy to pass up. I am certainly not new to the working from home. I've been an affiliate with a number of programs such as SFI, Clickbank, start up companies with nice compensation plans, selling e-books online, and the list goes on. The thing is, there is no such thing as THE BEST PROGRAM!!! It all boils down to you as a marketer or a brand new marketer locating a niche that works for you. It's important to assess an online program for what it is and what it has to offer you as someone who truly wants to make money online. The bottom line for me is two things. Does the compensation plan allow me to have multiple streams of income and can I make money off of the product itself. In other words, I am partial to a binary compensation plan. A binary compensation plan allows me to leverage both the product and  also make money through building a strong team of like minded individuals. I am a business minded person and any online program simply needs to make sense all around. I inquire about percentage rate of commissions, roll up bonuses, how many different ways can I earn money with your program, is the product something that sits or can I actively make money while using the product? This is huge because if you're smart, that's what you're looking for. For example, one of the programs my wife and I are involved with is Social Zing which has a Powerful Binary Leveraging program which allows us to leverage 11 different income streams. In addition, the products allows us both to leverage it to make money so many different ways. This program is seriously amazing and we were fortunate to get in on the ground level. The marketing technology is far more advanced than anything we've seen on the internet and the company takes great care of us both. Our newest program is DS Domination. Now I am certain that everyone reading this blog has heard of drop shipping. Did I get your attention? Of course I've gotten your attention! This program costs less than a tank of gas to join and you now have the power to use items from Amazon.com, Target, Macy's, etc and sell them on E-Bay. We even have a powerful tool to also sell on Google which gives us a bigger, expanded, audience on the net! How powerful is that? We have the support of seasoned veterans who care about our success. We are absolutely crushing this industry and it's all because of the grace of God!!! Both of these programs are like GOLD I am personally grateful for such opportunities such as these that are real and have allowed my wife and I to live a life of peace. We both wish the same to you all! There's no time like the present to experience freedom. Once you do, you'll never want to live any other way!!!

GO HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON DS DOMINATION

GO HERE TO WATCH VIDEOS ON SOCIAL ZING

No comments:

Post a Comment